Forklift Accident Lawyer Miami, FL
The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt are forklift accident lawyers that Miami, FL residents recommend in the wake of an accident. Unfortunately, accidents can occur at any time. Following a forklift accident, chances are you have sustained injuries that have impacted your ability to function in the way that you once did. Because of this, you may be facing exorbitant medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and emotional trauma from the accident. Depending upon the events leading up to the accident, there may be a variety of ways to proceed. If you were a pedestrian who was injured in a forklift accident, it may be appropriate to pursue a personal injury claim, however, if you were injured in a work related accident, a workers’ compensation claim may be the best way to proceed. Contact The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt, forklift accident lawyers that Miami, FL residents trust for the guidance you deserve.
Common Types of Forklift Accidents
Forklift accidents have the ability to produce severe, and even life threatening results. Depending upon the details surrounding your injury, you may have a variety of options when pursuing your case. Working closely with a trusted Miami, FL forklift accident lawyer has the ability to provide you with the guidance you need when faced with such a terrible situation. Common types of forklift accidents may include:
- The forklifts center of gravity is imbalanced, causing it to tip over
- Being thrown from the forklift if it were to tip over
- Manufactured defects in regards to the forklift
- A forklift operator hits a pedestrian
Have you been injured in an accident at the hands of a faulty forklift or negligent forklift operator? Contact The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt, a forklift accident lawyer in Miami, FL that you can depend upon during what may be an incredibly challenging time.
Contacting a Forklift Accident Lawyer in Miami, FL for Help
Have you been injured in a forklift accident? In the event that you sustained substantial injuries, you may be unsure of the most appropriate way to proceed. Working with a Miami, FL forklift accident lawyer may be able to:
- Support you during what is likely to be a stressful and trying time
- Provide you with the guidance that you need when facing the unknown
- Determine the most appropriate way to move forward with your forklift accident case
- Map out the proper strategy needed to help you in your case
- Properly review and value your claim so that you are able to be compensated for the losses that you may be entitled to
In the wake of an accident that has left a significant impact on you, it’s not uncommon to be unsure of where to turn or how best to move forward. Because of this, as an accident victim, you have the right to obtain the legal guidance that you need in order to face your case. Having a Miami, FL forklift accident lawyer at The Law Offices of Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt can not only provide you with a clear direction, but can work closely with you to resolve your case.