We helped a roofer recover more than 2 million dollars when he was injured on the job. How can we help you? With many more successful workers’ compensation cases, our services to the states of Florida, Georgia and Illinois includes Work Injury, Workers Compensation, Work Place Accident, Accident at Work, and Injury at Work. Read more about the kinds of cases where we have seen success in helping our clients:
- Recovered $3,000,000 for a construction worker who suffered catastrophic injuries when a steel structure fell on him.
- Recovered $2,450,000 for a roofer who injured his back when he fell from a ladder.
- Recovered $2,150,000 for a Specialty Nurse who injured her back and hip while lifting a patient.
- Recovered $1,900,000 for a painter who injured his back when he fell off a scaffold.
- Recovered $1,570,194 for a biochemist who suffered physical and psychological injuries when exposed to chemicals.
- Recovered $1,513,479 for a maintenance technician who injured multiple body parts when he fell off a ladder.
- Recovered $1,350,000 for a marble installer worker who suffered catastrophic bilateral below the knee amputations when a marble slab fell on him.
- Recovered $1,100,000 for a shipping supervisor who injured his ankle and back when he fell off a loading dock.
- Recovered $960,587 for a store clerk who slipped and fell from a ladder.
- Recovered $895,233 for a plumber who injured his head, back, foot, knee and hand when he fell climbing off a ladder.
- Recovered $805,000 for a police officer who injured his back while rescuing a driver from a car submerged in a canal.
- Recovered $785,000 for a CT Technician who injured his back lifting patients.
- Recovered $659,479 for a pipe-fitter who injured his back after being struck by a backhoe.
- Recovered $625,000 for an inspector who fell through a roof deck injuring his pelvis, arm and ankle.
- Recovered $572,147 for a refrigeration operator who suffered chemical burns when an ammonia compressor exploded.
- Recovered $450,000 for a salesperson who fell causing injuries to his low back.
- Recovered $420,000 for a Construction Superintendent who injured his shoulder and brachial plexus while lifting at work.
- Recovered $332,400 for a Road Ranger who suffered catastrophic injuries when struck by a passing vehicle.
- Recovered $331,450 for a cashier who fell off a ladder.
- Recovered $325,000 for a laborer who injured his neck and feet in a motor vehicle accident while being transported in a company vehicle.
- Recovered $318,900 for a construction worker who fell off a roof injuring his back and legs.
- Recovered $300,000 for a spray applicator whose left foot was crushed under an all-terrain vehicle.
- Recovered $300,000 for a construction worker who injured his back lifting up a ladder.
- Recovered $299,798 for a construction worker who fell off a scaffold injuring his neck and back.
- Recovered $289,062 for a detention sergeant who was involved in an altercation with an inmate.
- Recovered $285,000 for a police officer who injured his back while chasing a suspect on foot.
- Recovered $278,688 for a maintenance man who injured his arm and shoulder while throwing out garbage.
- Recovered $259,451 for a kitchen worker who injured her neck and back lifting heavy bags of food.
- Recovered $250,000 for an injured workers spouse for providing daily care and assistance.
- Recovered $245,000 for a maintenance man who fell 12 feet from a safety railing injuring his back.
- Recovered $231,284 for a laborer who injured his back while lifting a bag of concrete mix.
- Recovered $220,000 for a carpenter who fell off a roof injuring his leg and knee.
- Recovered $200,000 for a field worker when a substance went into his eye.
- Recovered $200,000 for a laborer who had his arm caught in a machine.
Our Services Include: Work Injury, Workers Compensation, Work Place Accident, Accident at Work, Injury at Work
Areas We Service: Florida, Georgia and Illinois