Truck accident lawyer Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Truck crashes lead to much more severe injuries than common car wrecks and in many cases, can even result in wrongful death. Cases involving commercial motor vehicles and trucking companies are extraordinarily complex. Usually, numerous companies participated in transporting the load who may bear some fault for the crash, not just the truck driver and trucking company. As a Truck accident lawyer Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt have the specialized skill, experience, and resources necessary to assist you in obtaining a full recovery if you are involved in a truck or commercial motor vehicle crash.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
The cause of a truck accident is something that is better left to be determined by the investigators. One should not assume immediately that one party or the other is more at fault until all the facts become clear.
Common Types of Truck Accidents
According to a Truck accident lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, Drivers of commercial trucks are required to adhere to certain rules and regulations. One such regulation is that they must signal before making a turn in an intersection, whether it is with a stop or yield sign. If the driver does not give any indication of their intent to make a turn, then other drivers in the intersection will have difficulty gauging how fast they should slow down for safety purposes. This can lead to accidents like truck intersection accidents, which often result in serious injuries because of the size and weight difference between cars and trucks.
Hit and Run Accidents
Many truck accidents are caused by the driver’s negligence. Truck drivers often find themselves driving long hours and they’re prone to fatigue, which can lead to making mistakes on the road. Fear of losing their license or other punitive actions may cause a truck driver to flee the scene of an accident. Knowing your rights after a truck hit and run accident is an important step to getting the compensation you deserve. Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt being a Truck accident law firm in Palm Beach Gardens, FL can inform you about your rights.
Carriage Underride Accidents
Carriage underride accidents are common in a truck versus passenger vehicle accidents. This is because the height of the trailer is enough to allow vehicles to become wedged underneath it during an accident. These types of collisions are extremely dangerous and often lead to devastating injury and death for occupants in smaller vehicles.
One of the most common causes of truck rear-end accidents is when a driver does not follow the minimum distance behind another vehicle. This can be the case by either the truck driver or the driver of a passenger vehicle. A driver’s failure to maintain adequate following distances can result in serious injuries and fatalities. Find out more about what to do if you have been involved in a truck rear-end accident at Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt.
Truck Rollover Accidents
Truck rollover accidents are caused by a variety of factors ranging from driver fatigue to poorly maintained trucking machinery. These accidents typically result in serious injuries and fatalities for the people inside the truck as well as other motorists on the road at the time. It is important to know how they happen and what you can do to prevent them from happening again.
T-Bone Truck Accidents
A T-bone truck accident is a common type of collision that occurs when two vehicles collide and one vehicle crashes into the side of another car, truck, or vehicle. These types of accidents are often caused by distracted drivers who are not paying attention to their surroundings. T-bone accidents are considered one of the deadliest types of accidents and often lead to debilitating injuries.
If you have been injured in an accident with a tractor-trailer or heavy commercial truck, remember that you have the right to work with an attorney to assemble the strongest case possible.
Why You Need a Truck Accident Lawyer
Unfortunately today, truck accidents are getting more and more common. These types of accidents involving trucks can result in serious and life-threatening injuries or even death. A truck accident lawyer can assist you after you have been involved in a truck accident. You are going to need an experienced and skilled truck accident lawyer because it can be extremely challenging filing a claim and seeking justice when a commercial truck is involved.
However, when you have a truck accident lawyer they have helped other clients before who have suffered injuries caused by a commercial truck accident and are capable of getting you the compensation that you deserve for your losses. When a commercial truck is involved that will most likely mean that multiple liable parties are involved, so having help from a lawyer can help you manage every aspect of your claim. A lawyer will have the time and resources to take action on your behalf with your best interests in mind. Here are few reasons why you should have a truck accident lawyer on your side to help you get full justice:
- Being involved in a truck accident could mean that it becomes difficult to know who are all the parties involved are liable for the accident and your injuries. Sometimes those liable parties could include the driver, the trucking company, truck manufacturer, or even government entities. Having a lawyer could ensure that all liable parties involved are held accountable so that you can get the compensation promptly.
- A truck accident lawyer can provide the skills and expertise that are needed to handle multi-defendant cases. They will be able to handle complex negotiations which would most likely be confusing and challenging for anyone who is not an experienced lawyer.
- A lawyer will understand which appropriate legal strategy would be beneficial to you as their client. Without a lawyer, you probably would have a hard time determining the best legal strategy to prepare your case for trial. A lawyer will be able to analyze your case, retrieve evidence and expert witnesses, and come up with the best course of legal action to get the justice and the compensation you deserve for not just now but for the rest of your life.
- Having a truck accident lawyer on your side will guide you through your entire legal process. Legal processes can be complicated and overwhelming, however, with a truck accident lawyer, they will be able to deal directly with the trucking company and its insurance company to reduce your stress and any more trauma that could be caused if you had to communicate directly with them. A lawyer will be able to guide you in a better way when it comes to your case and its settlement.
Being a victim of a truck accident can be extremely traumatizing both mentally and physically and you don’t have to go through this alone. Working with a truck accident lawyer can ensure that your best interests and needs are recognized and met. A lawyer will fight for you and anything that you may be owed as a result of this traumatic experience.
Call today to schedule a consultation with a truck accident lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL from Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt.
You can contact Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt now for a free, private, no-obligation consultation regarding your case. You will be put in touch with an attorney who will work at your side, reduce the stress of filing your claim, and guide you towards a proven strategy that has a high chance of successful financial recovery.
Truck Accident Lawyer Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Being a victim of a truck accident is often traumatizing but you can count on a truck accident lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL to help you through this. There is no easy way to get over the traumatic event but you don’t have to go at this alone. Being hurt from a truck accident is often catastrophic and it leaves a mark for many years to come.
Don’t hesitate to contact Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt for information about what you can do when it comes to a truck accident. Your case will be listened to and we know how hard it is to go through something like this. You can rest assured that this team has experience dealing with truck injuries and we know how bad they can be.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accident injures are often catastrophic in nature. Many people are considered lucky to get out of them alive, considering how bad they can get. If the wreak doesn’t kill the victim then it can leave them with decades ahead of them just recovering. Truck accidents are no joke and the most common injuries are as follows:
- Back and Neck Injuries: This can include minor neck pain to more serious injuries like dislocated discs in the spine. Because the spine is critical to everything you do, an injury to it can often prevent you from returning to work and daily activities.
- Broken Bones: Since trucks are so large, there is a lot more force behind them than in your standard car accident. This power translates to bones being broken easier and more of them being broken.
- Head Injuries: Head trauma in an accident can result in an injury to the brain. Even without whiplash or rapid acceleration or deceleration, a brain injury can still happen. Some of these injures aren’t immediately apparent and can develop over hours or even days. There are times when they are very apparent as loss of motor functions or cognitive functions happen. Some people are never the same after a head injury.
- Internal Injuries: These injures are ones that need to be treated right away. When powerful blunt trauma happens it can cause internal bleeding to organs like the bladder, liver, kidney, and spleen.
- Lacerations: Cuts and lacerations from truck accidents can often leave massive scars that can lead to disfigurement. These scars not only hurt physically but can hurt mental health as well.
- Wrongful Death: When a truck accident happens you are 10times more likely to die than if it is with another car.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Often when the spinal cord is injured it can lead to paralysis. This is going to change a life no matter who it happens to. It can also be devastating to many as there is rarely a fix for it, and no way to undo the damage.
If you or a loved one have been in a truck accident don’t hesitate to reach out to a truck accident lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL for help. Contact Franks, Koenig & Neuwelt for your consultation today to help you get the compensation you deserve.